CELL PHONE MADNESS
So at this late age in my life as I approach age 75 I have foubd something out about myself. I am a tech geek. Not in the sense that I know all the ins and outs of modern technology, but not having ever used a computer in my life until 1995 I not only have just managed pretty well, but I am getting pretty damn good at tech stuff. This self tought old geezer not only managed to learn about computers, but I managed to pass a Help Desk course in college ( with an A- I might add). I do everything on computers and most all of it is the iPhone that I will have with so often that I would probably forget to put pants on before I would be without my phone. I must confess I love my phone. It's my friend. My life is on it. I do everything from banking, to email, to watching sports and social media. But recently my friend has offended me greatly. I managed to score a brand new iPhone a few days ago, and it was my new friend, UNTIL THE BLOODY PASSWORDS ALL DISAPEARED!! I was freaked out. I was right off the cliff. Doesn"t everyone save their passwords? I do. My friends do. My wife does. My iPhone does not. Three days of my life that I will never get back trying to recover passwords. HOW RIDICULOUS!! So note to self and to anyone of the lost souls that are reading these words. Save your passwords. On paper. On your digital note feature. Write them on the bathroom wall ( not recommended if you are married. Dialogue will surly follow if you do. Probably not subtle either.)
Cheers
Bob
Comments
Post a Comment